


Well, I just can't find the time to keep this up to date lately! We had a fun summer. We went swimming in our back yard ALOT, camped a few times and went to several summer BBQ's. Now it is officially fall OR winter. In Utah the weather can't decide! LOL!RJ and I went to Las Vegas to see the UTES ply UNLV! That was a BLAST! The two of us celebrated our 4 year anniversary on September 30 and I also turned another dreadful year older on October 13th! We decided to take this trip to Las Vegas (without kids). Our good friend (Uncle) Jason watched our kids Thursday, Friday and Uncle Johnny and Aunt Jessie picked them up on Saturday! The kids had a GREAT time with both and we REALLY appreciated the time away! Thursday we spent the night in Hurricane (land of long hair long skirts and multiple wifes... I LOVE IT) We golfed Friday morning (where I got to use my new clubs RJ bought me for my birthday... They're Pink) We ended up in Vegas around 5:00 Friday night! We stayed on Freemont street! I will never stay amywhere else! It was so much fun! The night time entertainment is amazing! RJ's parents treated us and the rest of the Cameron Adults to dinner Friday night at the Macaroni Grill... YUM! The rest of Friday night is... well... What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! (I will say one thing... She smelled SOOO good! LOL) On Saturday we went with Dave and Lisa to "Sign the BoneYard"... I was so confused, I couldn't understand why anyone would want to pay $15.00 to sign the old Vegas signs. I miss read Lisa's text. We went to the sign BoneYard. It is where they are storing all the old Neon signs for restoration, some day if they can get enough donations, there will be an actual museum of all of them! It was pretty cool. Lisa took some great pictures and some day I might get copies! (hint, hint Lisa) That night the UTES Blew UNLV out of the water! It was a given! Come on... It's the RUNNIN' UTES! :) Sunday was a long drive home with little money, no thanks to the 3 card poker table. Geez, that was the ONE time I should have listened to RJ! Well, now we just sit and wait for our lottery ticket to pull through!
Halloween was fun the girls all made out pretty good! Kia went with her friends and she said they spent more time walking around rather than trick or treating! RJ and I took turns taking Madi and Hannah out! Madi got pooped half way and Hannah and I went alone! Hannah and I were scared a few times, I actually screamed sooo loud, there was this guy with a saw who jumped up from the side of his porch and scared the crap out of me! It was great!
Well... they made out like bandits! We shouldn't have to buy candy for months! We ended the evening by falling asleep on the couch!

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, you can't act old yet though, you're not there!!! Sounds like an enjoyable summer, and Michael, being a football player, is very jealous about the game. He follows the sports page everyday and reads it aloud.
ReplyDeleteTime flies when you're having fun, doesn't it! I am glad you have had some good times to write about! The girls are getting big!
ReplyDelete