So our sweet little
Madi bumped her face on the foot board of our bed last night and knocked one of her "loose teeth" even looser. (She had some dental work done about a year ago and 2 of her teeth rejected the work and were pretty much dying. They were going to fall out on their own, VERY soon) But the bump caused one to start bleeding and was just hanging onto almost nothing. I took her into the dentist today and he decided that we needed to pull them out. After taking
X-rays he deiced that the roots were pretty much gone. He numbed her up and gave her the "piggy nose" and those teeth came right out. She shouldn't be loosing teeth at such a young age, so they are making a
pedial partial. On Friday, she gets her new teeth! But tonight... The Tooth Fairy comes!

On the way home from the dentist I decided to stop into the Eye Dr.
Madi didn't pass her eye exam at
pre-school and we needed to get
a second look at them. Sure enough, she needs glasses. (this explains her clumsy-
ness.. I just thought she took after
RJ...HE HE HE) She picked out some cute frames... They will be in, in a week or so! Next time you see her, she'll have new teeth and new glasses!

Our cute little
Madi had a rough, traumatic day (for a 4 year old, I guess I'd be upset if I lost 2 front teeth and found out I was going to have to wear glasses all in the same day) BUT, she's excited about the new stuff and the experiences she's
endured today!
Poor little girl! She is still a cutie though.
ReplyDeleteWow, tough is right! What a trooper!
ReplyDelete