Well, I haven't updated any new news for a while! I guess it's time! Not much going on in our lame-o lives... For anyone who knows, Madi had "surgery" on her teeth back in Sept of last year to fix the bottle rot, I caused as a horrible mother! LOL... and her gums aren't taking to 2 of the teeth the right front and the eye tooth (YEP RIGHT IN FRONT) so she is going to loose those 2 teeth VERY soon. (Ultimately if anyone knows this happened to Johnny as a child.. Lets blame it all on OMA, she started it with him! I was not taught a good example! LOL, just kidding mom) She is only 4, she shouldn't be loosing any until she is 5, closer to 6. So... she will be getting a partial to replace those teeth as soon as they fall out. Hannah is a stinker who thinks she rules our world.. OK, she does! They are getting BIG! Mckayla is a BIGGER stinker! She turned 12 on June 25. We got her a cell phone, we also bought a cute little purse for it to go in and told her it had to be in there at all times. Let me remind you it was 1 month ago that she got this phone!.... on July 4th she jumped into the pool with it in her pocket... it was OK! But that wasn't a lesson learned for her... OH NO!... last Saturday, she had it in her pocket (not in the purse, like her VERY SMART mother had told her) and it fell into the toilet! It is ruined... $100.00 to replace it! WTF people! Why when we are 12 do we know more than we do when we are ... OK, my age isn't important here! You get the point! Anyway... She will be going into 7th grade at the end of August! Cell phone or no cell phone, that is TBD! My oh my... We have a long road ahead!
As for me and RJ, we are same old!...
I did start a small Mary Kay business... All the ladies should come attend an amazingly fun facial! (We have mens stuff and teens stuff too) Check out my website.. www.marykay.com/jessicacameron You can earn 50% off your Mary Kay order... Ask me how! :)
Also, I have my 15 year high school reunion this Saturday! I am pretty excited! Don't know if anyone that I hung out with will show up, but it will be fun to see all the faces again! It seems like yesterday, yet... It seems like so long ago! Hmmm...
More to come after Saturday on that subject!
As for me and RJ, we are same old!...
I did start a small Mary Kay business... All the ladies should come attend an amazingly fun facial! (We have mens stuff and teens stuff too) Check out my website.. www.marykay.com/jessicacameron You can earn 50% off your Mary Kay order... Ask me how! :)
Also, I have my 15 year high school reunion this Saturday! I am pretty excited! Don't know if anyone that I hung out with will show up, but it will be fun to see all the faces again! It seems like yesterday, yet... It seems like so long ago! Hmmm...
More to come after Saturday on that subject!

Oh dear! I think it sounds like you have had busy lives. Have fun at your reunion. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to see you! I realized how much I miss being around you guys! SO let's not make it so long in between! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou need to update your blog with pictures :)
ReplyDelete