Friday, June 5, 2009

The New Pool




On Memorial Day; Pampa decided to ask Madi and Hannah if they'd like to have their big swimming pool at our house! He told them that he'd bring it over the next morning... (He'd had a few drinks, he was telling them what ever they wanted to hear) If you have kids, you know that... THEY REMEMBER EVERYTHING! The next morning they kept asking "what time is pampa coming?" and every truck they heard, they thought it was him! We kept avoiding the subject, hoping to get through the weekend without having to put this pool up. It didn't work, finally I went over and picked it up, they were so excited they couldn't stand it! By the time I got back home, Madi & Hannah had the back patio cleaned up to make room for this HUGE pool and were in their swim suits and life jackets on. (It is 3' deep and 13' round) They were determined to get in from the minute we put the hose in it (Teeth chattering and purple lips!) It took 4 1/2 hours to fill up. Needless to say it's been a great addition to our yard for the warm weather that comes and goes! Now I have 2 little mermaids who are going to be great swimmers and 1 big mermaid minus the fin!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you Miss Skinny Mini. You look fantastic. Your hair is getting so long too. The kids are probably having so much fun with the pool. I am super jealous. I love how how you have a huge backyard. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Jess. It looks like I have another Blog to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, this is your Aunt Cyndi. (Just in case you hadn't figured that out).

    ReplyDelete