I've added a few picture, as you can see I'm a little behind in the pictures... I just barely downloaded the Halloween 2008 picture, it was too cute, I couldn't resist from adding it. I now have to download the Christmas one and the ballet class... Coming soon!
Speaking of Ballet class, Madi & Hannah LOVED it! They walked up to the teacher and told her their names, Madison doesn't like to be called Madison, so she kept correcting the teacher saying "I'm Madi"... She finally understood. Hannah said "UM... My names Hannah and I'm three" But she was yelling it, she was nervous! It was sooo cute! They made lots of new ballet friends! Mckayla liked guitar class. She was a little frustraited because her music stand was broken and her music kept falling off the stand, but once RJ was able to go help her she did much better. She learned 2 notes, "D" and "A7". She is upset because the strings are hurting her fingers, but she's liking it! I... on the other hand am tired of hearing the same 2 notes over and over and over... Well life for RJ and I are obviously filled with excitement! Nothing more than the girls stuff at this point!

Very nice! By the way, cute picture of you and RJ up above!
ReplyDelete